comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Thank you
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Thank you



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

This afternoon my office has been inundated with flowers, balloons, cards and good wishes. I wanted to say thank you all. You support means the world to my staff and me.

In addition, I am happy that so many people understand how important yesterday was. Democrats have been demanding answers on the pre-war intelligence for two years. Now Republicans have finally agreed to complete the investigation that will provide the answers to these vital questions so we all can know the truth about why we went to war in Iraq.

From the bottom of my heart – thank you.

- Harry Reid


blog comments powered by Disqus