comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A telemarketer just called on my cell phone, I'm not happy
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A telemarketer just called on my cell phone, I'm not happy



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

This is the first telemarketing call I've received in 5 years or so of having this phone, I'm not pleased. It was for some "survey" or something. At 5pm on a Saturday on my CELL PHONE?

WTF?

Isn't anybody up on this? I'd heard that they were going to start going after cells phones soon, and lo' and behold here we are. Is something up? Have telemarketers indicated they're now going after cell phones? These calls are COSTING US MONEY NOW, I pay for my cell phone minutes as does pretty much every American (in Europe, receiving calls is free).

For what it's worth, the telemarketers were at this number: 609-279-1327

So, anybody up on this? The status of the legality of such calls to cells, and what's being done about this?

Any political party that wants to score a bunch of points, fast, jump on this issue.


blog comments powered by Disqus