comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Rudolph is on CBS now!
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Rudolph is on CBS now!



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I really hate cable. Too many channels, I never know when anything is on anymore. I was just channel surfing and almost missed Rudolph. Grrr... The first person who figures out how to design a new TV Guide, or whatever, to deal with the hundreds of channels we now have will make it rich.

Anyway, put on Rudolph damnit.

PS I think we should live blog Rudolph. Apparently, Herbie doesn't like to make toys...

NB The Rudolph story is so gay. I can't wait until the religious right figures out that we've been feeding pro-gay propaganda to our kids for the past 40 years. The jack in the box? Gay. Hermie? Gay. Rudolph? Bi, at best.


blog comments powered by Disqus