comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm using SpamArrest now for my email. I've used it for my other email accounts for years and really like it, and now finally am using it for AMERICAblog.

I'm just getting too many offers from crazy Nigerian widows of generals, not to mention one too many folks are adding me to their email list-servs without permission. But that okay, SpamArrest lets me block all email from people who do that, so put me on all the list-servs you want - I'll never see a single email you send. 80% of my emails were spam. But I'm not bitter. :-)

PS If you sign up for SpamArrest via this link, AMERICAblog gets a cut.


blog comments powered by Disqus