comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread - I'm on CNN in the morning
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread - I'm on CNN in the morning



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

For those who are interested, I'll be on Howie Kurtz's "Reliable Sources" show Sunday morning around 10:30AM Eastern time, or perhaps a few minutes later (the show starts at 10, but supposedly we'll be on in the 2d half). We'll be discussing the issues of the day with one of the boys from Powerline blog. Should be interesting. Our ward Dick Grayson (aka boy wonder Kyle) will be tagging along for the ride.

Open thread away, I need to hit the sack - imagine me setting an alarm for 8:45am on a Sunday, and it doesn't involve mom nagging me to get up for church. Ugh.


blog comments powered by Disqus