comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Off to the Chocolate Show
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Off to the Chocolate Show



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Who even knew they HAD chocolate shows? AMERICAblog reader Claire kindly emailed me to let me know that in fact they do, and there's a big one in NYC today. I am so there.

Yet another reason to love this town.

As I mentioned, my laptop died on the train to New York, so I'll be posting intermittently at best over the next day until I get back to DC Sunday night. It's an old laptop, so I'll need a new one anyway, but am going to buy a new power cord today as that seems to be the problem. And if that doesn't work, it's new laptop time for bonzo. And as I'm blogging right now on my friend's ancient iBook, and it's amazing, I'm strongly considering finally making the switch. This thing is great.


blog comments powered by Disqus