comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Cat Blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Cat Blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

We've all seen cats on blogs but how about a cat that is actually reading one? AMERICABlog reader Jason sent in these pictures of his six month old liberal kitten with *impeccable* taste.


I believe it's trying to donate

PS - Excuse me for not introducing myself earlier. I'm AMERICABlog's so called "boy wonder" Kyle. I'll be filling in just for the next day or so while the team does a bit of traveling. I was sent by John to cover Katrina's aftermath back in September and blog occasionally at amipatriotic.com. I'm a Software Engineer during the day and a maverick activist at night.


blog comments powered by Disqus