comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: What's the best way to celebrate Fitzmas, or for our Jewish friends, Fitzukkah
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

What's the best way to celebrate Fitzmas, or for our Jewish friends, Fitzukkah



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I just got an email from a reader who makes a very good point. We have been recalcitrant in our party planning for the arrival of the "Great Indictment." So, without any further ado, here's the email I received. Suggestions are welcome:

I know it's still early but we need to get ready to celebrate, right? We need something to create a holiday feel. But I'm not artistic. Just thinking, colors? Thought about orange but too Halloweenish. Maybe black and white, as in stripes. How about a centerpiece? I'm totally lost here. The best I can come up with is an elephant in a cage. Holiday tradition? Maybe exchange wine and toast the holiday?? Perhaps a special meal or a party. I really want to decorate my living room, I just don't know how to make sure it exudes Fitzmas. You will be creating T-Shirts I hope. Maybe all your readers can pool their talent and come up with some great ideas.


blog comments powered by Disqus