comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Talk grows as to whether Bush should fire Rove
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Talk grows as to whether Bush should fire Rove



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Of course, Bush would have to actually keep his word if he were going to fire Rove. And if we've learned anything this past year, it's that Bush's word is meaningless when cronyism comes into play.

Anyway, whether Karl should be fired is the talk of the day. Good.

Speaking of which: Tell me again WHY this man still has a codeword (we assume) security clearance? I had one of those clearances and I can tell you that were I ever under investigation for leaking the name of a CIA agent, there's a snowball's chance in hell that I've have been allowed to keep my clearances, let alone continue having access to some of the most highly classified intelligence in this country. It is simply outrageous that during wartime the Bush administration has such a lax attitude toward state secrets.

GOP: The Party of Treason.


blog comments powered by Disqus