comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Oh my God. Just back from the marathon hunt for shelving and lights for my plants. Geez. You'd think it would be easy, but no. Then again, had the boxes of light fixtures at Home Depot not all shown signs of massive water damage - gee, lights with water damage, now there's a recipe for fun - I'd have been back hours ago. Anyway, just got in. Now comes the fun part, assembling this all. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously nice, and handy, friend who's current parking the car and then going to help me assemble this mess. I promise pictures when I'm done :-)

JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus