comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread, and a personal request
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread, and a personal request



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

UPDATE: One of you found her and emailed me. I just spoke with her by phone and she is in fact the same person, and was very glad to know Mr. Stransky was trying to get in touch with her. Thanks all, that was very nice.
---------------

I just got a really touching email from the father of a Georgetown Law student, Jan Stransky, who was murdered in 1987 (I went to Gtown law with him - I knew him, but not well).

The family is holding a ceremony at the Princeton University Museum to honor Jan and to formally receive a Toulouse Lautrec lithograph which was left to the Princeton Museum by Jan's maternal grandmother, Jane Koven when she died earlier this year.

They're trying to locate Linda Reily (her maiden name, no idea if she's married now), a good friend and classmate of Jan's, to invite her to the event. I just figured I'd use the blog to get the word out if by chance anyone knows any Lindas who went to Gtown law in the late 1980s. If you do, see if this is the same Linda, and if it is, have her email me.

Thanks guys, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus