comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: JimmyJeff GuckertGannon is writing a book
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

JimmyJeff GuckertGannon is writing a book



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm breaking my "no more news about GuckertGannon" rule because this is just too damn funny. Yes, he now claims he's writing a book. Though you'll note in what he says that it sounds like he's "writing" a book, not that anyone has offered to pay him to write a book. Slight difference there.

And I'm training to be an astronaut.

From The Hotline:

Columnist/ex-Talon news reporter/man about town Jeff Gannon can soon add "author" to his list of titles.

"It is the book that so many have urged me to write for many months now," he says in an e-mail to us. But he wouldn't divulge any other details. The title "has yet to be determined."

"I'm working on the content right now," he says. "I'm sure there are people who had hoped I'd never write about this."
Whatever.

Anyway, maybe you guys can give JimmyJeff some help coming up with that title?


blog comments powered by Disqus