comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I'm interviewing blogger & Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers via IM later tonight...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I'm interviewing blogger & Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers via IM later tonight...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Harriet Miers, proud founder of the Harriet Miers blog, has deigned to give AMERICAblog an online interview later this evening.

Sure, the witch sold us out and interviewed with The New Yorker first. (She told us last week that she couldn't do OUR interview until today because she was "busy" - busy, my scatalogy. She was just waiting for the New Yorker to scoop us. But we're not bitter. Perhaps she's still pissed at me about that RADAR column I wrote about her.)

Anyway, the interview is in a few hours and I'm looking for questions, good probing questions.

Got any? Best questions make it into my interview.


blog comments powered by Disqus