comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Some of Bill Bennett's "best friends" are black women
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Some of Bill Bennett's "best friends" are black women



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Yes, where would the black community be without heroes like Bill Bennett:

BENNETT: Let me just tell you, when it comes to abortion, my wife's program, Best Friends, has kept more young women from having abortions because they don't get pregnant because they take her good counsel...

HANNITY: Let me...

BENNETT: Than the entire black caucus. She has done more for inner city black girls than the entire black caucus. So I will not bow my head to any of these people.
More on this controversy here.


blog comments powered by Disqus