comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Man, I love Chicago
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Man, I love Chicago



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I spoke this afternoon at a luncheon for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association. It's a really good group with an amazing membership, people form the top gay and straight media outlets around the country. Anyway, the discussion was about blogging, we talked about JeffyJim (who I know understand is "bi" - uh huh) among other topics. Afterwards chatted wih a bunch of old friends, then walked around downtown and hit the Toulouse-Lautrec exhibit at the Art Institute. Absolutely amazing. And was really fascinating to see the various styles he had (which are very reminescent of other painters of his era, including Degas, Van Gogh, and others). I've always loved Lautrec, probably my favorite painter since I was a kid. Anyway, was quite fun.

What a great town. I just had to share.


blog comments powered by Disqus