comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I'd like a straight answer about this protest on September 24
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I'd like a straight answer about this protest on September 24



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I've heard Cindy Sheehan is involved, but then again, I read posters in DC last night that made this thing sound like the "everything but the kitchen sink" coalition was running it. The poster, from A.N.S.W.E.R., said the protest was about ending US colonialism, or some such crap, in Haiti, Palestine, Cuba and beyond.

I for one will have nothing to do with a protest that is devoted to that kind of wingnut crap. I sincerely hope that ANSWER has nothing to do with the Sheehan protest, because if it does, I'm going to recommend folks don't go. Haiti? Are these people nuts?

So, anyone got the scoop on this? Is ANSWER just trying to hijack this thing or is this protest devoted to all these ridiculous causes?


blog comments powered by Disqus