comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Call the White House: Tell them to stop trying to hide the dead bodies
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Call the White House: Tell them to stop trying to hide the dead bodies



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

An email I just received from a reader. He's right. Call the White House. 202-456-1414, 202-456-1111. They probably won't listen, but it's time for everyone working there to feel some shame for being part of this conspiracy to dishonor the dead, the dead that THEY caused. If they want to work for Bush, they need to start sharing some of the blame for the deaths he's caused.

Hey there John,

First, thanks for being the voice of conscience through all of this horror we are experiencing here in the south.

I was concerned when I read your comments that the press was being moved out of New Orleans, so I called the White House to voice my concern. I was told by the WH operator that the reason was out of respect for the dead. I told her that I thought it was a bad idea to not chronicle this issue so that we could learn from it, correct what went wrong and make sure there is accountability.

Well the minute the operator heard the buzzword "accountability" she got very testy and insisted that it was not appropriate to show the dead. I told here we saw dead bodies everyday on the news from Iraq and she went a little nuts and said I was "being insensitive." I've got friends I can't find in New orleans and I'm being insensitive? These people need to get real and hear from more Americans.

Please tell people to call 202-456-1414, 202-456-1111 and tell the WH operators that the press need to stay.


Thanks
C...
Atlanta


blog comments powered by Disqus