comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Paris Morning Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Paris Morning Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Ha! Michael should know better. When I go to bed, all the phones come off the hook. It's a trick I learned in college after mom, thinking she was so smart, decided to call me at 7:30AM since she "knew at that hour she'd find me." Too smart by half, ma.

Just had breakfast, the favorite patisserie across the street (one of the best in Paris, I'm told) is OPEN for August, yeah! Got some pain au chocolats :-) Now doing a bit of work, then promised myself I'm running around and sight-seeing all afternoon. Can't decide between just walking around the Latin Quarter, Notre Dame or the Marais, or hitting the Louvre. Such hard choices.


blog comments powered by Disqus