comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Well, my Vonage phone is WORKING (so far) here in Paris. That means my local phone in DC rings here on my phone in Paris. And when I make phone calls here in Paris to anywhere in the US, they're free. Wild stuff.

So, I just got done watching ER, in French, and then some special on Judy Garland (also in French) - seemed so appropriate, somehow (it was either that or the Simpons!). I'm hitting the sack soon, way too tired to go out - we're six hours ahead of East coast US time, and I need to write my RADAR story tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll check the morning papers when I get up and give you a summary.


blog comments powered by Disqus