comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A little Friday dog blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A little Friday dog blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Enough of the cats. Now it's time for a real pet.

This is my sister's new dog, Carmela (I keep calling her Camilla, shivers...). My sis had to put her other dog to sleep earlier this week, the dog had a heart condition and was really suffering. I was surprised, but glad, that she got another dog. And this little gal is just adorable. I just met her an hour ago, she's 2 months old, half Yorkshire Terrier (I think) and half poodle - they call it a Yorkie-poo, believe it or not. The dog is adorable, small, affectionate, calm, but also can be excitable and have fun too. So far the perfect dog. And cute too :-)

As always, these are my cell phone pics.



This is me tickling Carmela



This is Carmela attacking my dad's gym shoe.



And this is her lord-of-the-jungle pose.


blog comments powered by Disqus