comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Geez, now I think the cat's in love with me
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Geez, now I think the cat's in love with me



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

We've gone from sitting on the cat to the cat now badgering me every second of the day for attention.

Both cats are now sleeping in the bed with me, though I don't usually see them pop up until 4AM or so (the little tramps), but now Sushi, the one I sat on, will NOT leave me alone. Follows me all over the house - is currently sitting behind me on the couch (I'm sitting in front of the couch, cross legged). Nudges me constantly. Even jumped on my lap while I was reading, and then settled down for a nap (the cat, not me). I mean, it's nice and all, but geez, could these things be more hot and cold. I feel like someone's trying to make me get married after the first date. You buy these things some gourmet tuna and all of a sudden you're the cat's meow, literally. (The little freak is now sitting there on the couch, behind me, crouched down, watching me type.)

Atrios, help!

Here's a cute little pose Sushi came up with earlier today - I call it his Greg Louganis.


blog comments powered by Disqus