comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Since when did you need a PhD in mathematics to understand Nigerian spam-mail?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Since when did you need a PhD in mathematics to understand Nigerian spam-mail?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My guess is, if you're smart enough to actually understand what the hell he's talking about, then you're smart enough to know he's a con artist.

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:36:33 +0300
From: freddie ed
X-Originating-IP: [192.116.126.132]
Subject: Donations

Dear Preacher,

I am Dr. Ed Freddie, an Expatriate with Exxon-mobil Exploration here in fair-fax. I just gave my life to God after watching you preach on the Trinity Broadcasting Network.

I had always wanted to do something about my giving, I had never had the altitude of giving. Since I listened to your message on giving, my entire life had changed, and I am so eager to give my last dime to support the work of God. I am sending you a check of five thousand dollars. $ 5000.

Please when the check is cashed, you will need to send the sum of $3000 to a widow and her two children in Africa. This money is to support her and her children.

$2000 will be for the support of the church.

If you can do this for me, I will give the particulars of the widow so you can send the $3000 to her through money gram, please do get back to me as soon as possible so I can go ahead and send the check.

I will also like you to give me an address and the name of the receiver whom I can address the check to.

Regards,

Dr. Ed Freddie,
Exxon mobil Exploration Inc.U.S.A
Email: edwaldin_freddie1@yahoo.ca


blog comments powered by Disqus