comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

About to board the plane to Scotland. Met and had a great talk with Melissa Fitzgerald, the woman who play's CJ Craig's secretary on West Wing (dark hair, very pretty). I keep looking at her, thinking she worked for CNN and I'd met her, so I went over and asked her. She doesn't work for CNN :-) Very nice woman, very pretty, and really up on stuff. I was quite impressed. She's helping a group called International Medical Corps, they're going to the Live 8 events with us. Melissa has done volunteer HIV/AIDS work in Africa, heads up her own non-profit in LA, in addition to her acting. Just a very cool person. Hanging out with the other bloggers now, which include a guy from RedState.org and woman who works at the Family Research Council. She's actually quite nice - I think I'm her first homosexual. Should be interesting :-) I told her we both need a good glass of sherry once we arrive, then let's talk politics.

Going to do more interviews on the plane, Richard Branson is flying with us, as is Djimon Hounsou, who was in Amistad, Jamie Drummond who runs DATA, but loooks awful familiar, and I hear that Natalie Imbruglia (sp?) is flying with us from London to Edinburgh. More once we arrive (I forgot my camera cable, so can't transfer my photos until I go to Edinburgh and hit a camera store. Argh.

JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus