comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Hey Tony: We didn't fall asleep after 9/11. You did.
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Hey Tony: We didn't fall asleep after 9/11. You did.



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Blair the poodle/enabler had the audacity to blame others for falling asleep after 9/11 but the last time I checked, it was Blair that botched the real war on terror by being Bush's lap dog and diverting attention, resources and money into Iraq. Now tell me again what Iraq has to do with the real war on terror?

I could see Bush playing this 9/11 card (though I wonder how successful it would be today) but Blair must be kidding himself with this strategy to rally 'round the leader. Most Brits have not bought into this rubbish in the past and I don't see it happening now.


blog comments powered by Disqus