comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: We've just launched a MAJOR AMERICAblog storefront
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

We've just launched a MAJOR AMERICAblog storefront



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Our store is now open, for real, with a new storefront, and LOTS of new products.

Just FYI, we DO get a good portion of each sale, so shop liberally, as they say. This will, hopefully, become a reasonable source of income for AMERICAblog (I'm basically doing the blog full-time now, and trying to help Joe, Chris and Michael keep themselves clothed and well-fed). And I hope that the concept of t-shirt blogging, as I call it, will also help us further our agenda (as the Lynch Mob t-shirts helped created news in and of themselves).

Now for some of the details...

You can see the new storefront home page here to go there.

We've created a large number of new products, some of which I know you're gonna love - they made me laugh out loud. This is a collage of the new designs for t-shirts, mousepads, bumper stickers and more.



- You can find the new Gitmo Gear here.

- Draft the Bush Twins, and Are You Peppered With Obscenity? here.

- If I weren't gay... here

- I blog, therefore I am... etc. here.

- AMERICAblog logo gear here.

- Even more orchid photo stuff here (including some mousepads and stuff).


blog comments powered by Disqus