comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Another quickie open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Another quickie open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Before I run out to a lunch meeting, I wanted to remind folks we have MANY more t-shirts now in the AMERICAblog online store, and that AMERICAblog gets a good amount of the proceeds of each sale, so consider donating by buying something.

We've got lots of stuff now, and LOTS coming in the next few days that I know you'll like. But for now, we've got FIRE KARL tshirts, Bill Frist is in a Persistent Vegetative State, Ask me about the Downing Street Memo, I love AMERICAblog, and more. Check em out and spread the word.

And now back to our regularly scheduled blogging.


blog comments powered by Disqus