comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: My new writing gig at RADAR magazine
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

My new writing gig at RADAR magazine



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I've started a weekly writing gig for RADAR magazine, currently as their politics guy on their Web site (that just launched last week). RADAR is the brainchild of Maer Roshan, one of NYC's top young(ish) editors, and a former protege of Tina Brown (Maer was her deputy at TALK magazine). Maer asked me to write a weekly political article for the site, and I was thrilled to say yes.

RADAR is new, and will be publishing, I think 5 times this year, or so, then every other week next year (apparently, that's the way new mags work). So it was all the more important for them to get fresh Web content up in the meantime, to give folks a sense of the magazine. Please check it out, and you can read my first article here. I think you'll find its message familiar.


blog comments powered by Disqus