comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Eurovision mania finally over, thankfully
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Eurovision mania finally over, thankfully



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Last night was the first time that I ever bothered to watch the Eurovision contest. I didn't have much of a choice because while babysitting my godson and his sisters I opted for the peace and quiet option which was Eurovision. That is one evening I'll never have back and next time I might opt for "anarchy in the flat" option. Let's see if Helena joins the ranks of the 48 (out of 50) previous winners that have never again been heard from or if she joins the ranks of Celine Dion and ABBA. then again, which is worse?


blog comments powered by Disqus