comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: DeLay's Delusional-Fest
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

DeLay's Delusional-Fest



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

NY Times has a piece on the DeLay Delusional-fest last night. It really was the creepiest of the creeps including Kenny Mehlman and a tape from Jesse Helms. But I loved this quote from himself:

"No ideas, no leadership, no agenda," Mr. DeLay said in a speech to hundreds of conservatives gathered at the banquet. "And in just the last week we can add to that list: no class."
Yeah, that's a good one. Think about it: Being called classless by Tom DeLay at the party being held to bolster him because he's the most unethical guy in DC in decades. That's a good one.

And, the song the band played to honor "the Hammer" was "If I had a Hammer." Don't these lyrics make you think of Tom DeLay:
Well I've got a hammer
And I've got a bell
And I've got a song to sing
All over this land
It's the hammer of justice
It's the bell of freedom
It's the song about love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land


blog comments powered by Disqus