comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: So this is what morning looks like...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

So this is what morning looks like...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Have to catch an 8am flight to NYC for the orchid show. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can count the number of times I've been up this early in my life on, probably, two hands. Vacations with mom and dad (dad always had us wake up at 4am to hit the road before traffic). Debate tournaments (nothing like Chicago at 6am, in the dark, with your hair freezing off). Princess Diana's funeral. And now this. Ugh.

Anyway, I'll probably have limited access to the computer this weekend, but Joe in DC has promised to fill in mightily, as will, of course, Rob and Chris and Michael. Enjoy.


blog comments powered by Disqus