comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Reason #147 to count to ten before sending an angry email
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Reason #147 to count to ten before sending an angry email



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

This is an email the Center for American Progress just received from, apparently, a Republican city council member in Tom DeLay's district. And, oh yeah - the guy is a Baptist Deacon.

Hey ass hole [sic]. Tom Delay happens to be my congresman [sic] and I am happy with the job he does for me and my district. Why don’t you get the F@&* out of our district and leave us alone. Better yet, come speak to me personally and I will show you what I think of you.

Kevin Cole
Pealrand [sic], TX
[Cell Phone # Redacted]


blog comments powered by Disqus