comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Pope Hitler Youth condemns gay marriages in Spain
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Pope Hitler Youth condemns gay marriages in Spain



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

First of all, Hitler Youth.

Second of all, you said gay people bring violence on themselves.

Third of all, you're a pedophile enabler.

So pardon me if I take your condemnation of gay marriage as "iniquitous" with a grain of salt. Not to mention, iniquitous? Are you kidding? I had to look that one up - it means wicked, derived from the word iniquity. Like a den of iniquity. Like, a meeting of the top levels of the Vatican where they decide to overlook pedophilia, that kind of iniquity.

So again, pardon me if I have a hard time taking moral lectures from a moral coward.


blog comments powered by Disqus