comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Microsoft employees, we need your help, please
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Microsoft employees, we need your help, please



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

If you're a Microsoft employee and not happy that your company just fed gay and lesbian citizens of Washington state to the religious right lions, then do I have a mission for you.

I want internal phone numbers, email addresses and fax numbers for lots of top Microsoft executives.

During StopDrLaura.com, someone at Paramount Pictures literally FEDEXed me the entire internal Paramount staff directory - it was pretty hysterical. Come on folks, I know you can top that :-) My email is at the top right corner of this page.


blog comments powered by Disqus