comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Help support independent media
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Help support independent media



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Just an occasional reminder that donations are always welcome. Of late, I've devoted most of my work hours to AMERICAblog, by my own choice. Partly because I love what we're accomplishing here, and partly because your past donations have given me the luxury of doing it (i.e., this has become much of my income rather my freelance consulting). Thus, every few weeks, I'm going to post a reminder here seeking donations. Nothing is required, but all is welcome. Thanks, JOHN



And if this button isn't working, it seems to have problems for some users, use the donate link at the top of this column. Thanks again.


blog comments powered by Disqus