comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Back In The Saddle Again
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Back In The Saddle Again



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I've finally overcome my numerous computer troubles -- your generosity helped me (attempt to) retrieve data lost on my collapsed hard drive, rebuild my system, install new protection and finally buy that back-up harddrive (a Maxtor One Touch II) to make sure any problems in the future are less devastating.

Of course the new virus and firewall software I bought (Norton) was recommended by my internet provider and STILL isn't compatible. (To send email, I have to lower my firewall each time.) But I'm sure I'll have my problems worked out in the next year or so.

My only regret? I couldn't afford to go Mac.

Thanks again to everyone who chipped in. I feel really behind in my comments, so now about Terri Schiavo....


blog comments powered by Disqus