comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Amtrak war continues
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Amtrak war continues



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Even Trent Lott questioned the administration's "zero budget" proposal for Amtrak saying "I was extremely stunned and disappointed that such a proposal was made" but this is no doubt part of a plan to dump just about all federal spending. For the clueless GOPers who want to privatize Amtrak, I suggest they experience what's left of the British rail system or the London Underground. High prices and miserable quality is the future if we go that route. I'm so fed up with the "me, me, me and to hell with the rest" attitude of these people who only want group sacrifice that helps the select few such as the oil industry.


blog comments powered by Disqus