comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Man I'm tired
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Man I'm tired



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Adding to the stress of doing four hours of radio (maybe not stress, it's quite fun, but it is exhausting - you're basically performing for 4 hours straight), I had to endure a veritable hurricane of ice and sleet on the streets of New York City tonight. It was downright bizarre. And now I have that warm feeling you have when you've been out shoveling, or skiing, and you come inside and your body is saying "thank you, I almost froze to death." It's the end of March, this is nuts.

Anyway, thanks to Joe and Michael and Chris it's been busy on here today, glad to see. I won't weigh in, I'm just too pooped. Consider this an open thread :-)


blog comments powered by Disqus