comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I want YOUR questions for the new head of the Human Rights Campaign, Interviewing him at 4:15pm EST today
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I want YOUR questions for the new head of the Human Rights Campaign, Interviewing him at 4:15pm EST today



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Consider this your virtual town hall, gay style :-)

Well, you guys were so good with your questions for CNN's Aaron Brown (seriously, they're great, I'm using them), that now I want your questions for the new head of HRC (the largest gay rights lobby) Joe Solmonese. Joe will be our guest at 4:15pm EST today. Post your questions, and the best ones I'll use. You've got till around 1:30, then I'll need to go through these and pick 'em. Thanks. (Though I can review a few during the show too).

Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus