comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Catt Blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Catt Blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

As longtime visitors know, I have no cats. So my role in the blogging tradition of posting pictures of your cats on Fridays is to post pictures of my orchids. Or, in today's case, pictures of my pictures of orchids (since I don't have anything new in bloom).



This is a pic I took at a recent orchid show at the Smithsonian. It's some sort of Cattleya hybrid. Often these start off one color and end up another - for example, this one could lose the red in its petals over time (though I'm not sure about this specific plant). Catts, in principle, aren't that hard to grow, but you need a LOT of sunlight to get them to flower. I, however, have found that catts do not love me.

Enjoy.


blog comments powered by Disqus