comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Way Off Topic -- My New Website
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Way Off Topic -- My New Website



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

When I'm not honing my political rants on Americablog, I work as a freelance entertainment journalist in New York. I've just launched my website which contains more than a thousand articles, features, reviews, essays and more covering movies, music, books, theater, television, DVDs and anything else pop culture-related. I've also just posted my lists of the best movies and CDs of 2004. John was kind enough to suggest I post a link here for anyone who might want a break from politics at the end of the week. You can go to the website at:

www.michaelgiltz.com

or jump right to the Best CDs of the year here or the Best Movies of the Year here. Thanks for taking a look.


blog comments powered by Disqus