comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: More info on the lovely man I debated on CNN
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

More info on the lovely man I debated on CNN



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

A few of the blogs have their take on the lovely gentleman I debated on Reliable Sources this morning on CNN. He's the uber-conservative who suddenly was so concerned about gay rights, at least as it concerns gay Republican hookers.

This from Tbogg, and then Minnesota Politcs blog.

My favorite part is that the uber-conservative blogger is convinced George Bush's White House would have no problem letting a male hooker in as a GOP reporter. Uh huh. Oh how I hope some asks Scott that little question at the White House briefing.


blog comments powered by Disqus