comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: For those of you reading this via a site feed, important info...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

For those of you reading this via a site feed, important info...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm changing my site feed over to FeedBurner.com - I figured with everything else going so well technically on the blog, I may as well try to screw up the feed too :-) Actually, the feed did start screwing up after the Blogger meltdown, and still isn't back to 100%, so I'm hoping by switching this it will fix things - that remains to be seen.

So, if you do already use a feed, please turn it off and resubscribe to one of these below - and let me know if it's actually working (Yahoo may take a day or so to get moving again). Thanks, JOHN



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe with Bloglines


blog comments powered by Disqus