comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Make me a man, with blond hair and a tan...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Make me a man, with blond hair and a tan...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

An email I just got from a good friend:

I was sending my graphic and vulgar request to the Exodus prayer email address today and decided to check out the site again. (prayer@exodus-international.org)

Anyway, I came across this passage in a testimonial:
"Entering Marriage--and Finding New Problems
Our first year of marriage was torture as my insecurities poured out. I began to seek solace in phone sex with men. Then I heard a broadcast on homosexuality, featuring an interview with Dr. Elizabeth Moberly. As she spoke about same-gender deficits, I realized that I had many close female friends in my life, but no significant male friendships. I asked God to send men to me with whom I could share my struggles. The Lord was faithful and sent two men within the next year. They were gentle and compassionate, and held me accountable."
You can pray for god to send you men and he does? Men who are gentle and compassionate yet hold you accountable? Can we also request that they wear leather and have hairy chests?!?!


blog comments powered by Disqus