comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bush is a big girl
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bush is a big girl



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I just got done watching the interview the Irish press did with Bush last week at the White House, and man is Bush a big ole girl. You will not believe how ticked he got at the journalists for asking him pretty basic questions, then he jumps down her throat - oh, about 10 times - for simply asking follow-ups questions. "Let me finish, let me finish" he whines repeatedly. I'd not have been surprised if he called for mommy to come in and scold the mean lady journalist.

Leader of the free world, my ass.

See the video here, read the transcript here.


blog comments powered by Disqus